Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

My mom called last night. She said I received a letter in the mail from the Gerber insurance corporation. (They have insured me since I was a baby.) The letter, addressed to me, thanked me for notifying them that I had died and expressed their condolences.

Excuse me?

Obviously, she's going to write back and tell them that they are mistaken. It didn't help that the letter arrived on the third anniversary of my father's death. I had a bad enough day at work, but to find out that I had died...

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, October 31, 2009 , Blogger Betty said...

Do you still get the insurance money? :)

 
At 6:58 AM, November 04, 2009 , Anonymous Robomarkov said...

When is your wake? I'm sure it will be a lively event!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home