Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, June 25, 2010

Her Highness's Throne

The head of the campus computer department fancies herself the queen of the realm. Her office was remodeled this year. She has a separate air conditioner than the rest of her department. She has a special air filter because she thinks she's allergic to everything. (The remodeling, which out of necessity involved dust or fumes, had to be scheduled during her vacation.) Now she wants a new toilet -- I think. It's not exactly apparent in this e-mail she sent.

While I appreciate the improvements [Froggy] made to my plumbing situation, they have not resolved the issue. At least once a day I find myself utilizing the plunger. While this is no doubt good for my upper body strength, it does very little to improve my state of mind and tends to leave me grumbling about the inadequacies of this particular piece of equipment.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home