Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Five Years On

Today marks the fifth year since my father died.

In a mentally disturbing coincidence, I was at a bowling friend's birthday party last night, which echoed the Halloween party I had hosted during my father's final hours. The night before, I was at another bowling friend's casual party (followed by a bar visit). And, of course, there was the disciplinary action at work which I alluded to in a previous post. It was a week full of happy and sad.

It was a total mindf*ck.

I'm looking forward to Halloween being over, so I can get on with November. (Plus, I'll have candy!)

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, October 30, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the good times. Concentrate on being happy! We all deserve happiness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home