Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, March 03, 2014

Sofa, So Good

Sometimes we work when schools are closed because the support offices are still open.  Today, though, everyone got to stay home.

Yesterday's weather began around 1 a.m. with freezing rain.  Most of the day alternated between sleet and snow.  When I ventured outside a little while ago, to clear off my car in anticipation of driving to work tomorrow, it appeared that we got a couple of inches of snow, but I can't tell if there's ice underneath or not.

Surprisingly, there was little snow and no ice on my car.  (No artistic photos this time, sorry.)  It helps that the sun has been out all day, and the temperature has climbed into the 20's (Fahrenheit).

I hope to spend the rest of the day on my sofa, reading some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home