Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, January 25, 2016

Justified!

I have reviewed my various investments and decided to reallocate some of my holdings.  I met with a representative of my brokerage firm to check if my process makes sense.  (I did not ask her opinion of my specific choices.  Not only are all decisions ultimately up to the client, most financial advisors won't say "buy this" or "sell this" because they don't want to get sued if the client ends up unhappy.)

The broker confirmed that I was using proper criteria when considering my various options.  (She also suggested one more criterion.)  Moreover, she was impressed by the spreadsheets I created and how precise they are.  I may proceed with my plans as I envisioned them.

For any of you out there who think that I'm too nitpicky, here's proof that my attention to detail is warranted.  So there.  Nyeah.  :b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home