Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, April 01, 2019

A Man, a Plan, a Canal: Panama

A friend will turn 50 this summer.  I asked if he wants to do anything special.  He said no, just a small gathering of close friends (of which I am one, he assured me).


I started pondering how to commemorate my 50th birthday a couple of years from now.  Do I want to do anything special?  I told a different friend that I don't have a "bucket list", but I'd kind of like to see the Redwoods and/or Sequoias someday.  (I already visited Dollywood, another "kind of like to" thing.)  So, how about it?  Want to visit some really giant trees with me in a couple of years?  I should be able to save up enough money in that time.


Although, you know, visiting the Panama Canal would be a neat thing, too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home