Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 20, 2007

A Revolting Development

About a year ago, Ob torqued me off during a meeting by clipping his fingernails. I asked him to stop. (Personal grooming should not enter the office, save for checking one's hair in the restroom mirror.) He queried, "Oh, does this bother you?" and proceeded to finish trimming his nails.

The day someone blatantly disrespects me is the day I dislike him.

Yesterday, Ob topped himself. He was flossing his teeth during a meeting. I was disgusted, but I can't do a thing about it. The man is a boor.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, July 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick your nose and wipe a booger on his cheek. Say nothing while doing it. Just look him in the eye the whole time. Then walk off.

It is hard to show more contempt and disrespect than that without getting arrested.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home