Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Two Thoughts

#1 There is peculiar comfort in seeing your hydrovore loaded with fully ripe tomatoes picked from your own plants. (Hydrovore is my mom's name for the vegetable drawer/crisper. I've never seen it written down, so I spelled phonetically.)

#2 I had been stressing myself about how two coworkers were behaving with me the past week or two. I worried that I had acted badly towards them. Then I thought maybe they were having bad weeks. Perhaps they were being overworked, too, and I just got in the way. I finally settled on a solution last night, and I slept well: so what? If they want to be buttheads, let them. I'll just get on with my job, stay out of their way, and get my own work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home