Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Keep yer shirt on!

Part of my annual physical is an EKG (electrocardiogram). For those of you unfamiliar with this procedure, they stick several pads to you (mostly around the ribs, but also one by each ankle) and measure something about your heart. Afterward, the nurse told me to put my shirt back on.

Then, of course, I had to take it off again when the doctor came in to freeze me with his stethoscope. Couldn't I just have kept it off?

Better yet, why not have the doctor come in right when the EKG finished, so I could redress only once? The length of time I was there surpassed the average I told you yesterday. Between the EKG and the time my doctor arrived, I waited an hour. I had a 3:00 p.m. appointment. I arrived at 2:45 p.m., as instructed. I didn't leave until 4:45 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, March 08, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nothing! I have my appt. on Monday and three hour wait is standard for Dr. Levin but I LOVE her~! And EKG is pretty standard for me. I'll tell you about the other 15 tests I got done someday. Hope you remembered Dad's Birthday!
See this fat ugly old man here:
philadelphiaflyers.com/fanfoto on Gallery #55 at Thursday's game vs. The Tampa Bay Lightning as they won as I bought a Jeff Carter t-shirt and then he scored the second goal and game winner with 1:54 left! The Wachovia Center rocked as they had an 11 game losing streak but are still in the playoff hunt and much better than last year! Love~Warren

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home