Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Asocial Butterfly

I actually went out and saw people this past weekend.

On Friday, before my weekly cheeseburger and fries, I walked the Downtown Mall with a friend from the gym and his girlfriend. The art galleries there hold an open house of sorts on the first Friday of every month. The gallery we all liked the most had photos and paintings that looked like photos. Some galleries had nothing but "What do you think this is?" paintings. One liked its paintings so much that, rather than charging a few hundred dollars for a piece, they charged a few thousand.

On Saturday, I went by the house of a former coworker and sat around and chatted over dinner with him and his room mates. I was there for several hours -- past my usual bedtime, even.

Last weekend, I accomplished things. This weekend, I visited people. What's going on with me? Maybe it's because we're actually having a spring this year (cool but not cold nights, warm but not hot days). When's summer going to arrive, so I can lock myself inside with the air conditioning and not go out again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home