Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hell Week

The students have returned to NMSU. Roads, sidewalks, and grocery stores no longer will be empty. (And, judging from the number of cardboard boxes we collected yesterday, every store in town is sold out of mini refrigerators and microwave ovens.)

I spent all day yesterday collecting boxes, as did most of the employees who came in to work. Sub spent the day chauffeuring one of the housing dept. directors. Ob spent the day driving himself around. At the end of the day, I told Ob that, maybe next year, we could work in shifts. Of course, it would have been nice if I could have brought it up in a planning meeting. Of course, any idea I have will be ignored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home