Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Perspectives on Work

As humble as I claim to be, I seem to be making myself feel more important at work. Maybe it's just a defense mechanism, to say that I must be important because I'm doing more people's work. This, though, puts me in my appropriate place.

On a different matter I've griped about, I have confirmation that it's not I who's the cause of stress and anxiety in the office. Tweety came to me yesterday and said, "I'm sorry for the way Sub treated you yesterday." Ergo, if someone who works in a different building comes in for just five minutes and observes a behavior, it must be Sub.

Finally, I offer this one which exemplifies Sub's behavior toward our client. Of course, I think Sub's head is completely inside the client's tuckus by this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home