Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, February 09, 2009

I'm a cheap date... but an expensive drunk.

I ate at The Game this past weekend. (This isn't an official restaurant review, but the pecan-encrusted green chile strips are superb.) One appetizer, one sandwich entree (w/French fries), and one bottomless soda totaled nearly $20, including tax. I'm too used to eating at my every-Friday-night burger joint (single burger, French fries, and soda) for just $7.19. If I ever date someone, they're going to be disappointed with me after a while, when I stop trying to impress them and start paying attention to my bank account.

On the other hand, if you want to get me drunk and take advantage of me, you're going to have to shell out the big bucks for good beer or Scotch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home