Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Do your thighs go thubba-thubba when you walk?

I have noticed something disturbing about Sub and Ob. They are in worse shape than I thought.

The other day, I thought I heard heavy breathing behind me. I turned and saw Ob had entered the room, like the fog, on little cat feet, but he was panting and sweating. (Note: he always sweats, even just sitting down.)

The past couple of mornings, I've heard Sub breathing heavily when he arrives for work. This is a guy who drives to work, parks right next to the building, in the spot closest to the door, and has to walk maybe 100 feet to his desk. (By counting the floor tiles, I see that it's just 42 feet inside the building.)

Add their utter lack of stamina for the lightest form of physical exertion to their obesity, and I'm surprised they haven't keeled over yet.

If I ever get that bad, leave me out in the desert for the coyotes to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home