Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, May 01, 2009

Quick! Somebody call Guinness!

And, while you're up, pour me a Guinness.

Tweety and Thing One insist that that young woman on campus today was checking me out. I think she was merely wondering why I had two women in the cab of the pickup truck with me. After all, why would she be interested in a balding, fat-assed man twice her age?

I must admit, though, that her cutoffs fit nicely, she was tall with long legs, and that particular tint of blonde (be it natural or not) suited her well.

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, May 04, 2009 , Anonymous Robomarkov said...

Sounds like a good time to have a cellphone with a camera.

 
At 5:28 AM, May 05, 2009 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

I do. Or did you mean I should also know how to use it? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home