Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I could make a fortune.

All I need is some land and some up seeds.

You know how people are always telling other people to "grow up"? Well, I figure there must be a huge market out there for up. People would come in droves to buy it, rather than grow it themselves, and I am a horticulturist, after all. I'd be providing both a product and a public service!

If I grow it organically, I could charge more, and people still would buy it up. Then, of course, they would eat it up. (I wouldn't want to grow excess, or else people would get fed up, and they would tell me, "Up yours!")

I could market to cannibals as a food product, like Soylent Green. Perhaps it's just a flavor enhancer. I could call it Up with People.

Now about those seeds...

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, May 07, 2009 , Blogger Betty said...

*snerk* :)

 
At 9:19 AM, May 22, 2009 , Blogger Geosomin said...

You just made me snort coffe out my nose :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home