Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

It's a clear case of contagious amnesia.

As I mentioned earlier ("Who Am I? Where Am I?" on 3/26/10), this is the year for the decennial census in the U.S.A.

To make sure that I was aware of it (in case I haven't filled one out in previous decades, or in case my news medium of choice didn't tell me, or in case I don't have a radio, TV, or newspaper and dropped out of school before any teacher could tell me about the census), this fine bureaucratic institution sent me a postcard announcing that they would send me a census form. Then they sent me the census form. Then they sent me a postcard announcing that they had sent me the census form.

Now they've sent me another census form. I'm thinking I should fill it out and lie big time. "Oops, you caught me! I'm actually running a brothel full of bisexual, oriental/black shemales raised by Puerto Rican foster parents." Oh yeah: and they have various disabilities.

Have I left anything out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home