Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another of Life's Little Ironies

Trying to pick up a fingernail cutting when you've just trimmed your fingernails.

Yup, that's about the wittiest thing I could think of, which is why I haven't posted for several days. (Maybe my brain has melted in the humidity.) Nothing exciting has happened either.

Well, we did have a tree on campus get struck by lightning Friday afternoon, but since no branches fell, and the tree isn't even charred, I figured it wasn't exciting enough for my audience. The bark was split a little, but since it's a sycamore, it's only noticeable if you knew what the tree looked like beforehand.

No puns. No excitement. No wonder I feel like I've lost my motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home