Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jumping Nope

It's very unusual for me to see anyone in the gym on the weekends -- especially a student, at 5:30 a.m., on a Saturday, during school break. But there he was, running laps around the indoor track. After a cooldown, walking lap, he hopped in place. It looked like he was jumping rope without the rope.

He looked kind of silly, but it might be a good idea. After all, people say skipping rope is good exercise, but I tend to give up after a short time because I either trip myself, or the rope is too short and it catches on the back of my head. Why not "skip" the rope?

Speaking of things that don't make sense....



Oh, and that reminds me of Opus's line, "Gilda Radner shouldn't end."

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, November 29, 2010 , Blogger Geosomin said...

I've seen that too. There's a guy at my gym who jumps rope with an invisibile rope for 10 minutes every morning. Seems to do him good. I'm curious...

Apparently you can actually spend 30 dollars on a skip rope without a rope on it (???). Imaginary ones are free :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home