Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Imponderable Question #7

If something falls in your dwelling (with or without the aid of a household pet), does it ever fall when you're not sound asleep?

At least it wasn't tonight, the night before I spend all day at work and then half of the night (well, my night, not your night) on a plane or in an airport.  (Don't worry; I'm sure something will keep me from sleeping tonight, so I'll be nice and grumpy all of tomorrow.)

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, January 05, 2012 , Blogger Betty said...

When you have three cats, stuff gets knocked over or otherwise noisily molested at all hours of the day and night. Of course, it does happen more frequently when you're sleeping.

Have a good flight!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home