Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, May 18, 2012

Or you can call me Ray...

There's a developmentally disabled employee in the dining hall.  He loves everybody, female or male, and tells them so.  (I worked here a year before he told me he loves me.)

For the past few months, he had been calling me by Skippy's name.  However, when I walked in with Skippy a couple weeks ago, he obviously couldn't call me "Skippy", so I became "Chris".  He called me that again today.

Actually, I'd be kind of flattered if you called me Johnson.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, May 18, 2012 , Blogger Betty said...

Can I call you Al?

 
At 8:05 AM, May 20, 2012 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

All right, but you doesn't have to call me Mr. Buquerque.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home