Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, May 07, 2012

This looks like a job for Captain Chlorophyll!

The superhero, that is, not me.

We discovered on Friday that some of the plants my crew planted outside the school's main entrance on Tuesday had been stolen.  (That's less than three days.)  By my estimate, about 200 baby plants had been yanked mercilessly from the ground.  The irrigation system had run since the theft, so the footprints left in the soft flowerbed had been muddled enough that we couldn't tell any tread.

So far, all I want (besides getting the plants back) is to bury the miscreant up to his/her neck in the soil and stick little blue flowers in his/her head.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, May 07, 2012 , Blogger Betty said...

It sounds like the set-up for a mystery novel to me. The Case of the Plant Thief?

(I initially typoed that as "The Planet Thief." Now I'm thinking that sounds way more interesting.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home