Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nothing like a virus to take the edge off a kid.

I slept last night!  I must have been just the right blend of sick and tired that I finally had a good night's sleep.  (One dream was darkly strange, though.)

I also wonder if my cold is on its way out already.  When I woke up, one of my nostrils was usable, and I haven't had to blow my nose very much yet.  Mind you, with one nostril plugged, it sounded as if I were breathing like a Sleestak, but I should be grateful to have the use of one nostril.

That sounds like a dance craze, doesn't it?  "Everybody do the Sleestak!"  Or maybe a horror movie.  Or maybe you could combine the two and make a horror movie about dance crazes.  You could call it Sleestaks on a Plane.

4 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, May 23, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

I would watch Sleestacks on a Plane.

Glad you're doing at least somewhat better!

 
At 10:18 PM, May 23, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

OK, that's weird. This showed up on my feed as if it was a new post. Oh, well. Um, did you actually mention having a stuffy nose recently, otherwise, or did I hallucinate that? :)

 
At 6:42 PM, May 30, 2013 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Definitely weird, as this post was from a month ago.

 
At 8:47 PM, May 30, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

Clearly time travel must be involved.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home