Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, April 19, 2013

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

As much as I'm trying to keep from spending money I don't have, I gave in today and ate lunch at a restaurant.  A websearch for "bagels" and "Tulsa" brought me surprising success, and, since the website claims they have authentic, water-boiled bagels, how could I resist?

The verdict?  The bagels are, indeed, hard on the outside and chewy on the inside, which you expect from "real" bagels.  I thought mine (poppyseed) tasted a little sweet, but if they only say "mayo" and actually put "salad dressing" on the sandwich, that could account for it.  I liked it well enough that I will go back some time and order a dozen to take home.  If they pass that test, then I'll take a dozen home to my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home