Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, April 19, 2013

For once, I'm not stealing this from anyone else.

I got to thinking (when you're alone in a truck, driving around town and looking for schools, you have a lot of time to think) that I haven't yet seen any of my friends post a stupid internet quiz about "What Big Bang Theory Character Are You?"  So, here's one.

Since I don't watch the show, I can't tell you how accurate my result is (you'll have to tell me), but people have said I remind them of Sheldon, not Leonard.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, April 22, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

Hmm, it says I am also Leonard. I resent that "You don't want to been seen as a nerd, nor do you want to fall into the geeky stereotype" bit. I revel in my nerdiness, dammit, and embrace the geeky stereotype! I therefore declare this quiz stupid. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home