Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm cheap but not easy.

I went to the grocery store this morning.  I bought three bags of frozen vegetables, a bag of frozen raspberries, frozen meatballs, lettuce, a package of chicken breasts, cheese, salsa, spaghetti sauce, yogurt, two boxes of instant oatmeal, a box of waffles, tortilla chips, bananas, and two loaves of bread.  I wasn't keeping track of the total as I selected the items, but I figured it would run up a higher bill than I expected.  I was completely wrong.

The total was just $30.49.  "Is that right?" I asked the cashier.  She didn't miss any items in my cart, so my best guess is that either the wrong prices had been programmed into the computer, or else dealing with the families of yelling or crying (or both) children was worth it.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, June 17, 2013 , Anonymous Robomarkov said...

What a bargain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home