Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 30, 2013

There are worse songs to get stuck in my head.



My best guess about how I came in contact this time was getting too close to a weed-infested fenceline during our after-hours mowing on Monday evening.  I certainly haven't done any inattentive weeding lately.  Besides, the rash started near my elbow, not on my fingers.  (It certainly was spread by them, though.)  I slept poorly last night, frequently waking up with itchy, irritating urges.  (Worse yet, I'll probably spread it all over myself via my sheets.)  I ran out of my cheap, next-to-useless (what do you expect from a dollar store purchase?) anti-itch creme this afternoon, so I bought something more expensive (and, hopefully, better) at the drugstore.  That goes on tonight, before bed.  I hope it works better than the cheap junk.

I keep telling myself, "It could be worse."  After all, I could've been one of the people displaced by the fire earlier this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home