Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, September 27, 2013

Hanging's too good for me.

I must have been bitten by the decorating bug this week.  I finally hung all my wall decorations in the office and then hung a few more small pictures at home.  Before I can do any more at home, though, I need to buy more of those hooks which you slip nails through.  As far as the office goes, I won't take any pictures to share with you until they patch and paint all the holes on the fourth wall (where the whiteboard was hung before moving with my boss to his own office).

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, September 27, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

Hopefully now that you've done some more decorating, there won't be any more fires!

Also, there's some sort of clever joke to be made there about "breaking the forth wall," but I'm not sure what it is. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home