Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Trip to Orlando or Anaheim Would Be a "Minnie" Vacation

It rained for two days in a row, so we couldn't stay late to mow yet again.  I am quite tired (mentally and physically) by staying at work for 15 hours, even if I'm doing nothing but sitting on a riding mower at the end of the day.  My schedule has been:  wake up, shave, eat breakfast, work, shower, eat dinner, go to bed.  (On Saturday and Sunday, we've worked just 8-9 hours, but that means all normal tasks like laundry and washing dishes and grocery shopping -- not to mention catching up on my few TV and radio shows online -- are crammed into little time.)  Yesterday and today, though, getting off at the usual time feels like a mini vacation.  I've blogged!  I've e-mailed!  I've read!  I've gone to bed on time!  I've told my boss that we're not working this Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home