Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Christmas in October

I went to see a college production of The Glass Menagerie last night.  I didn't need my jacket until after the show, so I opened my car door to put in on the back seat.  Imagine my surprise at seeing a plastic, grocery bag full of books on the back floor!

I had mentioned to my friend Betty that I was starting to look for Christmas gifts to buy.  I meant gifts for other people, not for myself!

Do you suppose Book Elves are at work?

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, October 18, 2014 , Blogger Betty said...

Send the Book Elves my way next!

 
At 8:54 PM, October 19, 2014 , Anonymous Robomarkov said...

Either that or you have multiple personality disorder and your other self has been doing a bit of shopping. Better check your bank and credit card statements!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home