Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, November 09, 2015

Take Two -- They're Small.

I went for my monthly haircut on Friday.  It always seems to be a revelation when the process allows me to look at my head from someone else's viewpoint.  I'm trying to keep a sense of humor about the thing, though.  This time, I've decided that my hair isn't just receding; it's seceding.

When the barber/stylist holds up a mirror so that I can see the back of my head...  Well, let's just say it isn't pretty.  I should take a tranquilizer before I go.  My friend Robomarkov once took me to a barber shop in Austin, TX.  As soon as we walked in the door, we were offered a beer.  That place had the right idea.  I could use some dulling of my senses.

You'll have to drive me, though.  I may need a lot of dulling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home