Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, May 22, 2017

Retaining My Title

I think I've mentioned before that a high school friend dubbed me "the man with a T-shirt from everywhere".

The past two weekends, I made overnight trips to Las Cruces, NM.  During the first trip, I went to Caliche's (originally called Scoopy's) with my friend Gimpy.  (It's not a trip to Cruces if I don't go to Scoopy's.)  Gimpy observed that they had T-shirts for sale and remarked surprise that I didn't have one already.  (This is not my fault; he's an enabler.)

The second weekend, I returned to Scoopy's for another shirt.  We also ate at Day's Hamburgers (no website), another favorite.  They, too, had shirts for sale.

I ended up with the dark gray and turquoise Scoopy's shirts, and a red Day's shirt (no image available).  Sigh.  Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home