Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Memorial Card

In Memory Of
Dennis Woywood

Date of Birth
Wednesday, March 7, 1934
Date of Death
Monday, October 30, 2006

Visitation
Saturday, November 4, 2006
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Cremation
Sunset Memorial Park
Albuquerque, New Mexico

THAT MAN IS A SUCCESS
Anonymous

Who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much;
Who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of children;
Who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;
Who leaves the world better than he found it;
Who looked for the best in others, and gave the best he had.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, November 09, 2006 , Blogger Betty said...

*observes a moment of silence*

I liked your dad. I don't know what else to say... Maybe that's the one important thing *to* say. I liked him, and even though I guess I never really knew him all that well, I'll remember him, and I'll miss him.

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home