Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weekend Update

During my walk on Saturday, a driver (with two vehicles accompanying him) asked me directions to I-10. This guy just broke my average of one lost motorist per year. Maybe I should carry a map with me each time I go for a walk. I wonder if someone has been reversing the arrows on key signs to I-10 to make drivers head for downtown Las Cruces instead.

And, since my average was already surpassed, why not make it a Daily Double? A few minutes later, a man on a bicycle asked for directions to the federal courthouse. That naturally begs the question, "Why is someone on a bicycle looking for the courthouse at 5:30 a.m. on a Saturday?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home