Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 10, 2007

Not the Emerald City, but not Kansas, Either

Geez, I used my best green reference on 7/12/07. The second one I thought of was Baron VonGreenback, but I couldn't make it fit with my theme. (1,000 points and my eternal friendship if you recognize that reference.)

Anyhoo, I forgot to mention in this morning's post about the "green" status of my hotel in Levelland. They did not have the notice posted about keeping towels, but they succeeded with a little conservation. I left my towel and bathmat hanging above the tub, but they replaced them anyway. On the brighter side, they saved a little water by not replacing my sheets after one night. The housekeeper made my bed but did not change the sheets. I probably should have given them a positive comment card when I checked out.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, August 13, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off Topic.




I have joined your club.

My father is dead.

 
At 7:21 AM, August 13, 2007 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

It's a pretty steep price, even for a permanent membership.

And I'm sorry to say that we could afford it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home