Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 31, 2007

With This Ring

What does it say about me that my cell. phone ring tones are TV show themes? For coworkers, I have Green Acres. For my friends, it is Star Trek: The Next Generation. (Sorry, Betty, but you know that, if I didn't select Dr. Who, it must not be available.) The Munsters plays whenever my condo. board pres. calls, and my mom's ring tone is The Pink Panther. (Okay, so that one's both a movie and TV theme.)

1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, September 01, 2007 , Blogger Betty said...

I'm sure you can find a Doctor Who ring tone somewhere.

Surprisingly enough, though, I have no idea where you'd look, because I've never downloaded a ringtone. My phone just sounds like a phone. This is because I pretty much never turn it on, thus rendering the whole point moot.

Indeed, if Doctor Who has taught me nothing else, it's that cell phones are evil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home