Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dr. Who, What, When, Where, Why, & How

Betty already knows this, but I figured I'd make it public.

I have been watching (apparently, with relish) the latest incarnations of the sci-fi series Dr. Who. While most commentary occurs on Betty's blog, people are welcome to post here, as well.

As a possible conversation starter, I will confess that I find numerous parallels between Doctor Who and Pinky & the Brain. What's sad (and scary) is that I'm not the only one. (Robomarkov, if you happened to watch the first season of the new Who, you'll love it, too.)

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, August 22, 2007 , Blogger Betty said...

Pardon me while I cackle evilly and mutter to my Whovian cronies about having reeled in another one. ;)

Also, the episodes you missed are currently on their way!

 
At 11:12 AM, August 24, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen a few episodes of Dr. Who. It is very good, but comes on past my bedtime so don't typically watch it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home