Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, November 26, 2007

Better Late than Never

We didn't give thanks on Thanksgiving Day (although we did say "grace"), so I'll post a few of the things for which I am thankful.

I am glad that I live in a part of the country where last week's "cold" weather mean lows in the 20's and highs in the 40's (Fahrenheit).

I'm glad that, because of the warm temperatures, I can eat home-grown, vine-ripened tomatoes in late November (northern hemisphere).

I'm glad I have a job with a paycheck, which allows me not only to survive but to buy myself things and have money to invest. (No thanks to Boss and Worker Bee who never told the rest of us that our company has the opportunity to enroll in a paycheck deduction plan for savings bonds.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home