Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hell Week

Hey, people, the full moon was last week. Stop acting like idiots!

On Halloween night, a female student was raped on campus. (For those of you keeping score, this was the sixth rape on campus this semester, but the first "stranger rape".) Last night, I saw a fire engine and ambulance pull up across the street from Dick's Cafe as I ate dinner, an ambulance on my way home from Scoopy's, and a motorcycle cop and ambulance drive by my house. Just on my way in to work, there was an ambulance and a fire truck outside the student apartments (at about 5:30 a.m.).

What the hell is going on?

2 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, November 06, 2007 , Blogger Betty said...

And you want me to come and visit you?! :)

 
At 6:41 AM, November 06, 2007 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

I'm sure your very presence would sooth the citizens of my town and encourage them to be on their best behavior.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home