Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Addendumb

This is an update to my Mon. 10/22/07 post about the alleged gasoline theft. Yesterday afternoon, after being told by the client to "Handle it. Handle it." (Mayor Teddy Burnside in Carter Country), Ob and Sub finally met with the miscreant, and after the employee admitted stealing the gasoline, they finally phoned the campus police to report the theft. Wasn't that what I recommended way back on Friday, before my office was filled with gas fumes?

Here's an update to my update. As I was typing the above, the employee brought in his resignation letter. That's safer than being fired, plus Sub doesn't need to attempt typing a request for termination to the human resources office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home