Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, March 17, 2008

Palm Saturday

I picked up some more plants for my "garden" this weekend. I'm hoping the lettuce and peas will live long enough to produce edible parts before the temperature gets too high. I also hope that the temperatures don't get below freezing any more, as I planted tomatoes already. That's me: gardening on the edge.

I also purchased some perennials to fill in the ones that died last year (note to self: get off your duff and install that drip irrigation system this year), some culinary herbs, and a Sago Palm (which, technically, is a cycad, not a true palm).

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, March 19, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ship some veggies my way little bro!~Warren

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home