Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bread and Water

Yesterday, I planned on going to the bank after work then investigating the bakery outlet store just down the road. It started raining just as I got home, but I decided to walk to my errands anyway. It turns out to be the remnants of hurricane (or tropical storm) Julio. (Julio? But it's nearly the end of Agosto!)

It turns out that the outlet bakery isn't open to the public, at least not apparently. There were bread trucks parked outside, and bread on carts inside, but I saw through the only door that there were no shelves of day-old product, just a couple of tables used as messy work stations.

One would think that, when a business changes its format, it would change the sign outside, but it's probably cheaper to leave the sign as is and just lock the door against unwanted customers who are willing to give them money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home