Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Chill, man!

My insurance agent wants me to evaluate how much the contents (clothing, dishes, appliances, furniture) of my condo cost, to make sure that I have an appropriate policy. I told her that, if everything were destroyed, I'm so fond of my professional kitchen (even if I barely cook), that I'd try to replace the stove and refrigerator, even if they are more than I need and so much more expensive than Joe Homeowner-quality.

That made me realize that, although I have told you about my kitchen before, I haven't shown you pictures. Here, from the manufacturer's web page, is my refrigerator in all its glory. If I have the guts to phone one of the local vendors and determine the price of a new one, I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home