Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's do the Time Warp again.

This was the longest short weekend ever.

Because of this year's football (and other event) schedule, it was the only weekend between my mom's birthday last month and Thanksgiving that I have the weekend off. But, since Worker Bee resigned, Thing One and I are covering all his duties, and we no longer have a chance to take any days of vacation. That means I drove to ABQ Saturday morning and returned Sunday afternoon.

We didn't have time to do much. We went out to eat, refueled our cars, visited with my friend Gimpy, and napped in our La-Z-Boy recliners. It doesn't sound like much, but it's more than either of us normally does: sitting and reading or watching TV all weekend. I'm still tired this morning.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, October 13, 2008 , Blogger Betty said...

Sounds a lot better than working all weekend like I did!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home