Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, September 26, 2008

Turn off here.

After some thought, I have finally determined that my dislike of people who won't (maybe can't) stop talking (like Ob or Thing Two) predates being introduced to them. There are several people whom I dislike because of this habit. I feel like a contestant on The Dating Game.

"Our next bachelor is a tall horticulturist from Las Cruces, New Mexico. His hobbies are reading, gardening, and being shy. His turn-offs include low doorways, mushrooms, and people who won't shut up. Meeeeeet Captain Chlorophyll!"

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, September 26, 2008 , Blogger Betty said...

It's an introvert thing. I read a psychology book recently that suggested extroverts have the same kind of problem with people who don't talk much and thus aren't "pulling their weight in a conversation." Or something like that.

Extroverts are weird. And frequently very annoying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home