Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, May 08, 2009

Say 'ah'.

I had my annual physical yesterday. You should be pleased to know that I will be around to bother you for years to come.

Whatever I've done in the past year seems to have worked. My weight dropped twenty pounds. My total cholesterol dropped sixty points. My blood pressure, which has never been a problem, was nearly the lowest I've ever seen it. (Of course, that may be because I had a book to keep me company in the waiting room, rather than stewing about waiting an hour and a half.)

The only thing the doctor would like to see better is my ratio of HDL and LDL cholesterol. I'm not sure how I could improve it any more, short of buying a bunch of celery and using it to scrub the inside of my arteries clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home