Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let's all get under the Cone of Silence.

Most staff members or departments drive golf carts or utility vehicles around campus. I have my own utility vehicle. It even has a roof, windshield, and rear window (though no sides) -- because it actually rains here, not like in New Mexico.

Also, as with many of the vehicles, my department name is emblazoned at the bottom of the windshield. Not only that, it identifies me as the grounds manager, or, as they like to call it, Chief of Grounds.

If I'm the Chief, that means my regular contributors Robomarkov and Betty must be Max and 99.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, July 23, 2009 , Blogger Betty said...

I will happily be 99. As I (vaguely) recall, she was the competent one. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home