Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Cartoonified

As I walked my laps this morning, I pondered some more about mascots. I thought about creating a Masco fashion line with stylish T-shirts which everyone would clamor to wear (Masco T's). They would feature a cartoonified honeybee (but different enough from Georgia Tech's mascot to avoid a lawsuit). Somehow, I would create the bee shirts so that the wearers would do whatever I want (you know, drones).

Then I realized it has already been attempted, in different ways. In Doctor Who, humans were controlled by those annoying cell phone earpieces that so many people have, and Pinky & the Brain had two episodes ("Chia Earth", in which everyone got a free T-shirt, and "Calvin Brain", where supermodel Pinky touted the Subjugation perfume and fashion line). None of those plans worked. On the other hand, an evil being certainly could review those plots, fix the flaws, and come up with a foolproof plan, couldn't one?

Incidentally, if you do a Google search for Chia Earth, you might come up with this tidbit, which compares "The Apocalypse of Abraham" with "Chia Earth".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home