Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oo! Oo!

When my alarm went off this morning, I was dreaming of delivering a kangaroo (a joey, not an adult) to the zoo. Throngs of people were lining the entrance to see me carry it in, in a soft-sided, shoebox-sized, blue nylon bag. As I progressed, the zipper on the bag opened bit by bit, so that the joey was a little more visible as I passed through the crowd.

The really weird part of this dream was that I was prancing (but gently, so as not to upset the kangaroo -- you don't want a kangaroo ticked off at you, even if it is a joey) and joyously singing the hymn "I'll Fly Away".

Me? Singing? Joyously? And prancing? Either this dream means something, or I need to see a doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home