Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What TV Character Are You?

This isn't one of those stupidly entertaining blog quizzes. This is me realizing who two of my employees look like. One of them is the same height as Sherman Hemsley (i.e. short) and walks just like George Jefferson. Another one looks like the Cold Miser (except with less hair). Now I'll be lucky if I can look at them without laughing.

Update (9/2/09): I was informed by one of the other managers that the guy whom I replaced (who had requested a demotion and now works for me in an hourly role) is nicknamed Elmer Fudd. I wonder if I can find TV character names for everyone on staff. (It's a good thing I'm already Captain Chlorophyll, so I'm exempt from this endeavor.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home